Pages

24.4.11

i've been stumblin' in the dark.

i'm turning things around.








 



 you moving on is the greatest gift you could have given me. 

you gave me a way to loose all the possibility. you allowed me to live my 'what if?'
you have given me happy memories, and they will not be forgotten. you will always be on the pictures, and will always be a name that may jump into a particular conversation.

but news flash and cliché combined: life goes on. 
and i've succeeded. i've experienced the first. maybe of many. but i got through the hurt. and maybe yes, i do take a while to heal, but i did something that you were too scared to do. i felt. i allowed myself to feel. and i've realised that's not a bad thing.

so i am wall painting, and hair colour changing, and tidying and sorting and updating, 
but most of all smiling.
because things do change and things do get better and people do get through eventually, maybe longer than others, but they all do all the same.



1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear you're smiling again. :)
    Keep it up. <3

    ReplyDelete

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.