Pages

12.4.11

world, if you're listening, just hear me out.

i don't know.

maybe i do feel things deeply. but sometimes i wonder if i keep it buried. i think that's why i go through spells of emotion. eventually i just can't keep it in any longer and i breakdown. i loose my confidence, my sense of belonging. i'm my biggest enemy and no-one realises how much.

i let people walk all over me. use me for a day. i'm there for people 24/7. whenever they need a friend, advice, a shoulder to cry on. i care so much for others. i don't give a toss how it affects me. but sometimes i need the help and it'd be nice to know how many of those people would do the same for me. who gives a FUCKING SHIT about me?

i'm loosing all spirit. i really shouldn't be left alone with my thoughts. i smile, i laugh, i keep trying, keep the brave face on, but at the minute i don't seem to get to a happy place. i get others there, make sure they are there, but where am i left? yes. right here. writing this.

i want to get out, sit on a beach and cry and cry and cry until i have created my own ocean.

i know this isn't the greatest read and really it's just a stream of consciousness. and i apologise. but i have so much weighing me down right now. i just needed to get part of it out. we all have our moments. and at the minute, i'm going through mine. so please, world, if you're listening, hear me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.