Pages

25.7.11

our weirdness is amazingly compatible.


just to say:
the phone networks are better off because of us.
our chats seem to get freakier by the day.
she's enhanced my addiction to blogger.
she's the face on a weekday morning
she's the funniest, prettiest, greatest person (*cough* immortal) around.
just because something has stepped in her way, i know she will still get to where she needs to be someday and have everything she desires, because she sure as hell deserves it. 
we have a mutual love for the tipsy kind of drinks.
we could rant for england.
she'd better make sure that there is a space for me to stay in her university dorm.
she keeps me sane.
she is as close to the definition of best friend as there can be.




 love you m'dear.

1 comment:

  1. Awh shucks. :)

    And yes, I did cry a little. :')

    Back at you, my dear, for every little delightful comment on here.

    I'll also make a little room within my room for you at university ... unless I hijack your university dorm! ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.