Pages

26.7.11

puppet master, please stop tugging on these strings.

ever get that split second feeling? you know the one where it feels like you're not in control of your body, as if you're just outside it, floating, understanding, examining. 

that has been me. but for the last four days. i literally don't feel like myself. 


i am asleep. you are moving.
i am numb. you are speaking.
i am crying out. you are taking my air.

everything hurts and aches. i want to cry but the tears are wedged. i am being selfish and argumentative. i am snapping oh so much.

i am battling with my inner-self.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry you are feeling this way megan. *big hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. darling, this is haze. i have found a new home. love!

    ReplyDelete

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.