Pages

28.8.11

do you remember how it used to be? yes, i miss the simplicity.


the world is spinning too much. 
i can't keep up. 
things are twisting, changing, evolving. 
i'm trapped. 
trapped in the past. 
alone.
washed out.
dis-used.
just tired.
of being the odd one. 
i'm swallowed by self pity and regret
i'm going back and forth. 
the inability to seize a moment.
gaining hope, loosing it just as fast. 
i can't hang on much longer. 
my eyes are leaking
my smile is fading.
i can't stop my self spinning off and falling again.


i need someone. someone to sweep in. tomorrow would be nice.
and stop me from falling or swaying. to help keep me standing.  


i don't want anyone in the past to come back and hold me. i can't go back there. i'm tired of the past, of my great pile of regrets.  

i need the future's arms to embrace me. find me. save me. soon.
not just for one night. but maybe two for a nice change. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.