Pages

5.2.12

there is peace amidst the chaos.

it snowed yesterday. 

not blizzard style, or even more than 2 inches deep, but it snowed all the same. 
flake after flake until all flaws were covered in a white layer. 

i went to a party last night.

my boyfriend and i walked the 15 minutes journey. 

walked as the snow flurried around us. 

with layers of coat and scarfs and hoods, and my wellies. 

and we talked. just talked. and walked. until his eyelashes were glistening with water and my hair was plastered to my face. 

there was something beautiful about those 15 minutes. 

there are not many things in the world that can be called perfect. but last night. the snow. the smiles. the cake. it was a little like perfect
and i'm grateful moments like this come around once in a while. we all need refreshing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! This is delightful! You make my heart happy. So glad to be reading you again, Megan. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Haze!

      It's good to be back and catching up with other people's posts.
      I'm doing okay, thank you. How about yourself m'dear? :)

      <3

      Delete

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.