Pages

25.3.12

Words, don't touch my lips.

For once, I don't trust myself with other people, and I actually wish to be alone. I don't feel like crying, or shouting or screaming. I don't want to express any emotions. I'm wound up tonight, by a cause that has shed little light on itself, but I'm wound up all the same. 

I feel like wallowing. 
Maybe sleeping. 
Though recently, sleeping is all I've wanted to do. 

I've had a lovely weekend. Full of smiles and love
But yet again, I'm not satisfied by it. 
I have a nice few days to look forward to this week. 
But still, I'm not excited by the prospects. 

I can't explain my moods. And having someone close enough to read your thoughts, is both a comfort and a danger. I don't want to scare him. I love him. And he loves me. I believe him. But surely there's only so much a person can take. 

I'm sorry
I'm lost. 
You're perfect.
I'm anything but. 
I want to talk to you
But I don't want you to listen. 

Maybe sleep really is the best way forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.