Pages

16.3.12

i think the sun's rays need to return; the winter darkness seems never-ending.

i have no idea what's going on at the minute.
my mind is in it's mode of termoil.

i am getting wound up by people, hurting people, for no apparent reason.

i have no reason.

but all i know is that i want to be selfsh. i don't want to talk. i want to just be by myself. 

i want to curl up in my bed, in my trackies and complete all my outstanding work.

yes, everyone is stressed. in someway out there everyone is worried about money, or health, or love or work. but for me it's time. and a lack of. i can get my work done. i just need time. i'm working all weekend again. yes, i may have the money, but what has my life dissolved to?

i feel like fun has evaporated. i was told tonight to cheer up. but i don't have the energy. i'm tired world! don't you get that! i don't feel like i have the energy to do another day, yet alone another week before i get a day off.

and to think they say all teens do is sit on their butts all day.
yes, that'd be nice.

and i don't give a damn how stupid this post may be or how insignificant it all is. but i'm mentally and physically exhausted.  so please, give me a flippin' break.

1 comment:

  1. People try to hide their emotions - that's stupidity. But this post isn't stupid at all. This is so real it makes me want to hug you (even if you want to push everyone away.) I guess everybody's just tired of everything.

    Yeah, take a break Megan. I hope you'll feel a lot better soon <3 Loveyou!

    ReplyDelete

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.