Pages

5.6.11

at least a flight would have taken me somewhere, anywhere, everywhere.

i feel like i have jet lag, but i don't.
i feel like i'm floating, but i'm not.
i feel like i could sleep forever, but i can't.
i feel stagnant, and i don't understand.

i hurt.
i feel strange.

my dream was weird last night. 
my dream has scared me. 

the book i'm reading has made me think.
about life, and relationships; truth and lies. 
how things can begin in a second, how they can end just as fast. 
about the distinction of a day, how they can still blur as one.
of the loss of having nothing, of the empowerment of having at least a friend.
if i wrote down my life and read it back, would i be impressed? not so much. would you either? 

i hate thinking that much. 
i hate where i've led myself. 
i hate that this fear has returned. 
i need to get out.
i need to breathe. 
i want to go and walk in the rain. 
i want to drown my sorrows.
but i can't even do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, make my day a little brighter. i will treasure every word.